SCOOTER GY6-125CC motorcycle transmission parts motorcycle drive pulley,belt drive plate!
We can make with your samples and requirements!
Our motorcycle clutch assy,made by qualified material,has been exported to many different clients and countries.we can also supply accessories for clutch assy,like brake disc and clutch hub etc.
More motorcycle parts we can supply!
|Motorcycle parts we can supply
|Cylinder head,Cylinder kit(Piston),Valve set,Arm rocker,Chain set(big sprocket,small sprocket,chain),Bearing,Clutch assy(clutch gear,clutch plates,clutch cover),Drive plate assy(weighing rollers,ace driven),Transmission assy( transmission belt,transmission,kick shaft,shift lever),Carburetor
|Stator,Stater motor,Ignition coil,Rectifier,CDI,Lock set(lock,cap)
|Brake shoes,Brake disk,Barke pump assy,Fr&Re hub,Front hub iron,Rim,Brake pads,Rubber damper,Speedometer gear,Fuel cock,Speedometer,Turning light,Headlight,Tail light,Mirror,Fr&Re absorber,Horn,Cables(speedometer cable,throttle cable,brake cable),Battery,Battery
|Oil tank,Side cover,Front&Rear fender,Upper handie cover,Medification front cover,Front protector cover,Down cover,Side cover cap,Lnner box fairing
More available parts for: Motorcycle,Atv,Pocket bike,Dirtbike etc
|CG125 CG150 CG200 GY650( 125 150) C70 C90 C100 C110 CUB90 WAVE100 WAVE110 WS110 WAVE125 CB125 CB150 SH125 SH150 TMX125 XRM125 WH125
|3KJ50 BWS MBK YB50 2JA JOG50 CRYPTON110 XC125 Y110 RX115 JY110 YBR125 MAJESTY250 CYGNUS X125 MIO NOUVO JUPITER-MX RXS115
|GN125 GN150 AX100 GS125 AD50 AG50 HJ125 SMASH110
|BC175 KRISS BAJAJ-CT100 BAJAJ-CNG125
|CS125, DS125, XS125/150, DS150, GS150, WS150, ST70, STRADA70, ST90, AT110, ARGENTA110, FT110/125/150, XT110, FORZA150
|BOXER CT100, PULSAR135/150/180/200, DISCOVER125/135, PLATINO100/125
TTP POWER DEVELOPMENT(HangZhou) CO.,LTD was founded in 2001s,which is responsible for the work related to assembly factories,repair shops and after-sales services. We mainly engaged in high-quality motorcycle spare parts exportation. With outstanding brand LPI,RACING BEE,TTP exports large quantity every year to European countries,South American countries,Middle East countries and Southeast Asia countries,etc. We offer different genuine parts for different motorcycle models,motorcycle engine assembly,motorcycle engine parts,motorcycle body parts,motorcycle accessories,also parts for POCKET BIKE,ATV,SCCOTER. With very kinds of variety parts,our clients fond of making long term corporation replationship with us.
The products are in high quality,beautiful design and reasonable price,with support of innovating R&D,the company always focuses on quality of products and services for every important customer and makes it as its whole life purpose.
What is the role of belt pulleys in the automotive industry?
Belt pulleys play a vital role in the automotive industry, contributing to various systems and components within vehicles. They are essential for transmitting power, driving auxiliary systems, and ensuring the smooth operation of critical functions. Here’s a detailed explanation of the role of belt pulleys in the automotive industry:
1. Engine Power Transmission: Belt pulleys are integral to the power transmission system of an automotive engine. They are commonly used in serpentine belt systems, where a single belt is routed around multiple pulleys to drive various engine accessories. The crankshaft pulley connects to the engine’s crankshaft and is responsible for transmitting power to components such as the alternator, water pump, power steering pump, and air conditioning compressor. The rotation of the crankshaft pulley drives the serpentine belt, which, in turn, drives these auxiliary systems.
2. Timing Belt System: Belt pulleys are essential components in the timing belt system of an engine. The timing belt connects the engine’s crankshaft to the camshaft(s), synchronizing their rotation and ensuring precise valve timing. The crankshaft pulley, also known as the harmonic balancer, is connected to the crankshaft and drives the timing belt. The camshaft pulleys, often referred to as timing pulleys, are responsible for driving the camshafts and controlling the opening and closing of the engine’s valves. Proper timing belt operation is crucial for the engine’s performance, efficiency, and overall reliability.
3. Supercharger and Turbocharger Systems: In high-performance and forced induction engines, belt pulleys are utilized in supercharger and turbocharger systems. These systems compress the intake air to increase engine power output. Belt-driven superchargers and turbochargers use pulleys to drive the compressor, which forces more air into the engine’s combustion chambers. The pulleys in these systems are designed to withstand high speeds and loads, ensuring efficient and reliable operation of the forced induction system.
4. Cooling System: Belt pulleys contribute to the cooling system of automotive engines. The water pump pulley is connected to the water pump, which circulates coolant throughout the engine to dissipate heat. The rotation of the water pump pulley, driven by the crankshaft pulley, creates the necessary flow of coolant to regulate engine temperature. Proper cooling system operation is vital for preventing overheating and maintaining the engine’s optimal operating conditions.
5. Power Steering System: Belt pulleys are used in power steering systems to assist with steering effort. The power steering pump pulley is connected to the power steering pump, which pressurizes hydraulic fluid to aid in turning the wheels. As the crankshaft pulley drives the serpentine belt, power is transmitted to the power steering pump pulley, enabling power-assisted steering. Belt-driven power steering systems provide easier and more responsive steering control for drivers.
6. Air Conditioning System: Belt pulleys play a role in the automotive air conditioning system. The air conditioning compressor pulley is driven by the serpentine belt and is responsible for compressing and circulating refrigerant within the system. The rotation of the compressor pulley enables the air conditioning system to cool and dehumidify the vehicle’s interior, providing comfort to occupants. Belt-driven air conditioning systems are commonly found in most passenger vehicles.
7. Other Auxiliary Systems: Belt pulleys are also used in other auxiliary systems in vehicles, such as the alternator, which generates electrical power to charge the battery and power electrical components. Additionally, they are employed in systems like the vacuum pump for brake assist, power take-off (PTO) units in commercial vehicles, and various belt-driven pumps for systems like the fuel injection system and hydraulic systems.
In summary, belt pulleys play a crucial role in the automotive industry, contributing to power transmission, auxiliary systems, and critical functions within vehicles. Whether it’s transmitting power in the engine, driving timing belts or auxiliary systems, or assisting with cooling, steering, or air conditioning, belt pulleys ensure the efficient and reliable operation of automotive systems and components.
Can belt pulleys be customized for specific machinery and equipment?
Yes, belt pulleys can be customized to meet the specific requirements of machinery and equipment in various applications. Customization allows for the adaptation of belt pulleys to specific dimensions, performance characteristics, and operational needs. Here’s a detailed explanation of how belt pulleys can be customized for specific machinery and equipment:
1. Dimensional Customization: Belt pulleys can be customized to match the dimensional requirements of the machinery and equipment they will be installed in. This includes customizing the diameter, width, and groove dimensions of the pulleys to ensure proper fit and alignment with the system. Customization ensures that the belt pulleys integrate seamlessly into the machinery, optimizing performance and reliability.
2. Material Selection: Depending on the specific requirements of the machinery and equipment, belt pulleys can be customized with different materials. The choice of materials can be based on factors such as load capacity, environmental conditions, chemical resistance, and operating temperature. Common materials used for customized belt pulleys include steel, aluminum, cast iron, and various composites. Custom material selection ensures that the pulleys can withstand the demands of the application.
3. Specialized Coatings and Finishes: In certain applications, customized belt pulleys may require specialized coatings or finishes to enhance their performance. For example, pulleys used in food processing or pharmaceutical industries may require coatings that comply with specific safety and hygiene standards. Customized coatings can also provide corrosion resistance or reduce friction, improving the overall efficiency and longevity of the pulleys.
4. Groove Profiles: Belt pulleys can be customized with specific groove profiles to match the type of belt being used. Different belts, such as V-belts, timing belts, or flat belts, have varying groove requirements. Customizing the groove profiles ensures optimal belt engagement, maximizing power transmission efficiency and preventing belt slippage.
5. Special Features: In some cases, customized belt pulleys may require additional features or modifications to meet specific operational needs. This can include the incorporation of keyways, set screws, flanges, or other attachments to ensure proper alignment and secure mounting. Customized pulleys can also be designed with specific hub configurations or balancing requirements to achieve smooth and balanced operation in the machinery and equipment.
6. Performance Optimization: Customized belt pulleys can be tailored to optimize performance in specific applications. This may involve adjusting the pulley design, such as modifying the number of grooves or altering the pitch diameter, to achieve the desired speed ratios or torque requirements. Performance optimization ensures that the customized pulleys contribute to the efficient and reliable operation of the machinery and equipment.
Overall, belt pulleys can be customized to match the dimensional requirements, material specifications, coating needs, groove profiles, special features, and performance optimization of specific machinery and equipment. Customization ensures that the pulleys seamlessly integrate into the system, providing efficient power transmission and meeting the unique operational needs of the application.
What are the key components and design features of a belt pulley?
A belt pulley consists of several key components and incorporates specific design features to ensure efficient power transmission and reliable operation. Understanding these components and design features is essential for proper selection and utilization of belt pulleys in mechanical systems. Here’s an overview of the key components and design features:
1. Pulley Body: The pulley body is the main structure of the belt pulley. It is typically a wheel-shaped component made of materials such as cast iron, steel, or aluminum. The pulley body provides the necessary strength and rigidity to support the belt and transmit rotational motion.
2. Grooved Rim: The rim of the pulley body features a series of grooves or channels. These grooves accommodate the belt or rope, ensuring a secure engagement between the pulley and the transmission element. The groove profile can vary depending on the type of belt or rope being used.
3. Hub or Bore: The hub or bore is the central opening in the pulley body. It allows the pulley to be mounted and secured onto the shaft. The hub may have keyways, splines, or other features to ensure proper alignment and torque transfer between the pulley and the shaft.
4. Flanges: Flanges are raised edges or rims located on the sides of the pulley body, adjacent to the grooved rim. Flanges help guide and prevent the belt from slipping off the pulley during operation. They provide additional support and stability to the belt, ensuring reliable power transmission.
5. Tensioning Mechanism: Some belt pulley designs incorporate a tensioning mechanism. This mechanism allows for adjusting the tension in the belt to ensure proper engagement and prevent slippage. Tensioning mechanisms can include adjustable pulley halves, movable pulley arms, or other mechanisms that enable easy tension adjustment.
6. Idler Pulleys: In certain belt-driven systems, idler pulleys are used in conjunction with the main driving and driven pulleys. Idler pulleys are additional pulleys that do not transmit power but help guide and redirect the belt. They maintain the appropriate tension in the belt, improve belt wrap around the pulleys, and assist in achieving the desired belt path.
7. Surface Finish: The surface finish of a belt pulley is important for reducing friction and wear between the pulley and the belt. Smooth and properly finished surfaces minimize belt slippage and improve power transmission efficiency. The surface finish can be achieved through machining, grinding, or other methods depending on the material and application requirements.
8. Balancing: Balancing is a critical aspect of belt pulley design, especially for high-speed applications. Proper balancing ensures that the pulley rotates smoothly without causing excessive vibrations or premature wear. Unbalanced pulleys can lead to reduced system performance, increased noise, and potential damage to the pulley or other components.
9. Material Selection: The choice of material for a belt pulley depends on factors such as the application requirements, load capacity, operating conditions, and cost considerations. Common materials used for pulleys include cast iron, steel, aluminum, and composite materials. Each material offers specific advantages in terms of strength, durability, corrosion resistance, and weight.
In summary, a belt pulley consists of components such as the pulley body, grooved rim, hub or bore, flanges, tensioning mechanisms, and may include idler pulleys. Design features like surface finish, balancing, and material selection are crucial for optimal performance and longevity of the pulley. Understanding these key components and design features allows for the appropriate selection, installation, and maintenance of belt pulleys in mechanical systems.
editor by CX