Welcome to explore our range of conveyor rollers tailored to various standards, diameters, lengths, and types.
We take pride in producing high-quality solutions that meet your specific needs. Don’t hesitate to reach out to us with your requirements and let us exceed your expectations.
|Fabrication Services flat belt idler pulley for belt conveyor
|Used in electric power, metallurgy,mine,coal, cement,steel,chemical, port, hydroelectric power and grain industries
|3)Length:500mm-5000mm,depends on the belt width of the conveyor
|Big roving crack, deep groove ball with double sealing
|Pipe and bearing housing with automatic welding
|Smooth steel color surface, rubber lagging surface
|Red,green,blue or as require
|More than 30,000 hours
Feature of belt conveyor drive drum for conveyor
1. Steady running, reliable quality and reduce maintenance;
2. Less movement longitudinally, rotating smoothly, extends the life span;
3. Various bearing housing and sealing structure are available for the customers choice;
4. Multipass labyrinthine sealing,preventing the mixed dirt and water immersed;
5.Manufacturing by steel pipe specially for of high precision roller, ensuring the strong load,
low shaking and less noise.
- Experienced manufacturer specializing in electric rollers.
- ISO9001 certified company located in the mechanical and electrical capital of China.
- Products have obtained safety mark certificates and explosion-proof certificates.
- Advanced equipment and precision production capabilities.
- Successfully applied products to large state-owned enterprises.
- Committed to customer satisfaction and continuous improvement.
HangZhou Xihu (West Lake) Dis. Machinery Co., Ltd. is a manufacturer mainly engaged in the production of electric rollers. Our company is located in the HangZhou area of ZheJiang Province, and our series of products such as electric rollers are of high quality and affordable.
Welcome to consult and purchase.
HangZhou Xihu (West Lake) Dis. Machinery Co., Ltd. is located in the famous mechanical and electrical capital of China – Xihu (West Lake) Dis.. Our company has passed the ISO9001 quality system certification, and the electric drum is the first in the industry to obtain the safety mark certificate and explosion-proof certificate for mining products. We have advanced equipment for casting, forging, welding, heat treatment, chemical analysis type experiments, and have introduced a batch of precision production equipment and testing equipment such as CNC gear grinding machines, CNC boring and milling machines, worm grinding machines, and carbon nitrogen co infiltration furnaces.
Our products have been successfully applied to large state-owned enterprises such as GHangZhouba Group, CHINAMFG Petrochemical, CHINAMFG Oilfield, Xihu (West Lake) Dis. Mining Group, Shougang, Hangang, Taigang, Jigang, Yigang, and Baosteel Group.
The company always adheres to the development measures of emphasizing both introduction, absorption, and research and development, and continues to adhere to the business philosophy of “building a city with integrity”. With customer satisfaction as the center, continuous improvement as the driving force, and the unremitting efforts of all employees, we provide users with satisfactory products and services.
We are all sincere and virtuous, and we strive for CHINAMFG and success!
For more details, please feel free to contact us!
Q1. Are you a manufacturer?
A. Yes, we have been manufacturing and selling conveyor belts for 20 years.
Q2. Can you produce belts of my own brand?
A: Yes, we can.
Q3. What about the lead time?
A. 1) Sample 5~14 days 2) 15~30 days according to the order quantity
Q4. What are the payment terms?
A. We prefer T/T, 30% of the order is prepaid, and the remaining 70% is paid before shipment
Q5. How do you guarantee product quality?
A. 1) R&D center with independent design and development capabilities 2) We have an independent testing laboratory with full performance testing capabilities for conveyor belts.
We can test various materials, rubber, fabrics, semi-finished products and finished products.
|Frequency Control Motor
|Lyc, Hrb, NTN, etc.
|Long Service Life:
|About 8 Years
What are some real-world examples of drive pulley applications in various industries?
Drive pulleys find extensive applications in various industries where power transmission and control are essential. They play a critical role in numerous systems that involve the movement of materials, products, or people. Here are some real-world examples of drive pulley applications in different industries:
1. Manufacturing and Industrial:
- Conveyor Systems: Drive pulleys are widely used in manufacturing and industrial settings to power conveyor systems that transport materials or products within factories, warehouses, and distribution centers. These systems are employed in industries such as automotive, food processing, logistics, and packaging.
- Machinery: Drive pulleys are utilized in various types of machinery, including milling machines, lathes, drill presses, and woodworking equipment. They enable the transmission of power to drive the rotational motion of cutting tools or workpieces, allowing for precise machining and fabrication processes.
- Textile Industry: Drive pulleys are found in textile machinery, such as spinning machines and looms, where they provide power transmission to move fibers, yarns, and fabrics through different stages of the manufacturing process.
2. Mining and Quarrying:
- Belt Conveyors: Drive pulleys are extensively used in mining and quarrying operations to power belt conveyors that transport bulk materials, such as coal, ores, aggregates, and minerals. These conveyors are crucial for efficient material handling and are commonly employed in mining sites, quarries, and material processing plants.
- Crushers and Screens: Drive pulleys are utilized in crushers and screens to transmit power and control the movement of materials during the crushing and screening processes in mining and quarrying operations. They enable the efficient processing and sorting of various types of minerals and aggregates.
3. Construction and Infrastructure:
- Concrete Plants: Drive pulleys are used in concrete mixing plants and concrete batching plants to power conveyor belts that transport aggregates, cement, and other materials required for concrete production.
- Escalators and Moving Walkways: Drive pulleys are crucial components in escalators and moving walkways, providing the power and control necessary for the continuous movement of steps or walkway surfaces. These systems are commonly seen in shopping malls, airports, train stations, and other public spaces.
- Cranes and Hoists: Drive pulleys are employed in cranes and hoists to transmit power and control the lifting and lowering of heavy loads in construction sites, warehouses, and shipping ports.
4. Automotive and Transportation:
- Engine Systems: Drive pulleys are used in automotive engines as part of the accessory drive system to transmit power from the engine crankshaft to components such as the alternator, power steering pump, water pump, and air conditioning compressor.
- Power Steering Systems: Drive pulleys are employed in power steering systems to transfer power from the engine to the power steering pump, enabling assisted steering in vehicles.
- Heavy-Duty Trucks and Buses: Drive pulleys are utilized in heavy-duty trucks and buses to transmit power from the engine to various accessories and systems, such as the air compressor, hydraulic pump, and cooling fan.
These examples illustrate the diverse range of industries and applications where drive pulleys are integral components. From manufacturing and mining to construction and automotive sectors, drive pulleys are essential for efficient power transmission, material handling, and control in numerous real-world scenarios.
How are drive pulleys integrated into industrial machinery and conveyor systems?
Drive pulleys play a crucial role in industrial machinery and conveyor systems, providing the necessary power transmission and motion control. They are integrated into these systems in various ways to ensure efficient operation and reliable performance. Here are the key aspects of how drive pulleys are integrated into industrial machinery and conveyor systems:
1. Power Transmission:
Drive pulleys are the primary components responsible for power transmission in industrial machinery and conveyor systems. They are typically connected to the motor or engine shaft and transmit rotational motion to the driven components or conveyor belts. The pulleys are designed to match the power requirements of the system, offering high torque capacity and efficient power transfer. The integration of drive pulleys ensures the reliable transmission of power throughout the machinery or conveyor system.
2. Belt or Chain Drive:
In industrial machinery and conveyor systems, drive pulleys are commonly used in belt or chain drive configurations. They are paired with belts or chains that wrap around the pulley grooves, creating a positive engagement and transmitting power. The drive pulleys are designed with specific groove profiles to ensure proper belt or chain tracking and prevent slippage. Belt or chain drives allow for flexible power transmission and are suitable for various applications, including conveying materials, driving rotating components, or operating auxiliary systems.
3. Pulley Arrangements:
Industrial machinery and conveyor systems often utilize multiple drive pulleys arranged in specific configurations. These arrangements include single pulley setups, multiple pulleys in parallel, or pulleys arranged in a series. The selection and arrangement of drive pulleys depend on factors such as the desired speed ratio, torque requirements, and system layout. Multiple pulley arrangements enable the system to achieve the desired speed, torque, and power distribution for efficient operation.
4. Tensioning and Tracking:
Drive pulleys are integrated with tensioning and tracking mechanisms to maintain proper belt or chain tension and alignment. Tensioning devices, such as idler pulleys or tensioners, are used to apply the appropriate tension to the belt or chain, preventing slack and ensuring optimal power transmission. Tracking mechanisms, such as adjustable pulleys or guide rollers, help keep the belt or chain properly aligned on the pulleys, minimizing misalignment and reducing wear. The integration of tensioning and tracking systems with drive pulleys improves overall system reliability and performance.
5. Pulley Design and Materials:
The design and materials used in drive pulleys are carefully considered to suit the specific requirements of industrial machinery and conveyor systems. Pulleys are designed with appropriate groove profiles to match the belt or chain type, ensuring optimal engagement and minimizing slippage. They are constructed from durable materials such as steel, aluminum, or engineered plastics, depending on factors such as load capacity, environmental conditions, and system dynamics. The integration of well-designed and robust drive pulleys enhances the longevity and reliability of the machinery or conveyor system.
6. Maintenance and Serviceability:
Drive pulleys are integrated into industrial machinery and conveyor systems with ease of maintenance and serviceability in mind. They are often designed for simple installation, adjustment, and replacement, allowing for quick and efficient maintenance tasks. Accessible pulley locations, such as removable guards or covers, facilitate inspection and maintenance activities. The integration of service-friendly drive pulleys minimizes downtime and contributes to the overall reliability of the machinery or conveyor system.
7. System Optimization:
Drive pulleys are integral to optimizing the performance and efficiency of industrial machinery and conveyor systems. Proper selection and integration of drive pulleys, along with other system components, allow for achieving desired speed, torque, and power requirements. By carefully considering factors such as pulley size, groove design, belt tension, and system layout, the performance of the machinery or conveyor system can be optimized. Drive pulleys play a crucial role in system optimization, ensuring smooth operation, minimized energy losses, and enhanced productivity.
In summary, drive pulleys are essential components integrated into industrial machinery and conveyor systems. They enable power transmission, are used in belt or chain drive configurations, and can be arranged in various configurations. They incorporate tensioning and tracking mechanisms, are designed with specific groove profiles, and are constructed from durable materials. The integration of drive pulleys ensures efficient operation, reliability, and serviceability in industrial machinery and conveyor systems.
In which industries and applications are drive pulleys commonly used?
Drive pulleys are widely used in various industries and applications where power transmission and motion control are essential. Their versatility and effectiveness make them a fundamental component in numerous mechanical systems. Here are some of the industries and applications where drive pulleys are commonly employed:
1. Manufacturing and Industrial Machinery:
Drive pulleys play a crucial role in manufacturing and industrial machinery. They are used in conveyor systems to transport materials or products along production lines. Drive pulleys enable the movement of items such as bulk goods, packages, and components in industries including automotive, food processing, mining, and logistics. Additionally, drive pulleys are found in various types of machinery, such as pumps, compressors, and generators, where they facilitate power transmission and rotational motion.
2. Agricultural Equipment:
In the agricultural sector, drive pulleys are employed in a range of equipment. They are used in farming machinery, including tractors, combines, and harvesters, to transmit power and control the operation of components such as belts, chains, and augers. Drive pulleys are vital in applications such as grain handling, irrigation systems, and equipment used for planting, harvesting, and processing crops.
3. Construction and Mining:
Drive pulleys are extensively utilized in the construction and mining industries. They are employed in heavy machinery, including cranes, excavators, loaders, and conveyor systems, to facilitate the movement of materials, such as soil, rocks, and ores. Drive pulleys are essential for the operation of equipment involved in earthmoving, material handling, and mineral extraction processes.
4. Material Handling and Warehousing:
In material handling and warehousing applications, drive pulleys are indispensable. They are used in conveyor systems to transport goods, packages, and materials within warehouses, distribution centers, airports, and shipping facilities. Drive pulleys enable the efficient movement of products along assembly lines, sorting systems, and storage areas, ensuring smooth and continuous workflow.
5. Automotive and Transportation:
Drive pulleys find widespread use in the automotive and transportation industries. They are employed in vehicles, including cars, trucks, buses, and trains, to transmit power from engines to various components such as water pumps, alternators, and air conditioning compressors. Drive pulleys also play a role in belt-driven systems, such as power steering and supercharging systems, enhancing vehicle performance.
6. Renewable Energy:
In the field of renewable energy, drive pulleys are utilized in wind turbines and solar tracking systems. Drive pulleys help convert wind or solar energy into rotational motion, driving generators or tracking mechanisms to maximize energy capture. They are critical components that enable efficient power generation in wind farms and solar power plants.
7. Exercise and Fitness Equipment:
Drive pulleys are commonly found in exercise and fitness equipment, such as treadmills, stationary bikes, and weight machines. They facilitate the transfer of power and motion from motors or users to various components, such as belts, flywheels, and resistance systems. Drive pulleys ensure smooth and controlled movement, allowing users to engage in effective workouts.
8. Marine and Shipbuilding:
In the marine industry and shipbuilding sector, drive pulleys are utilized in propulsion systems, winches, cranes, and cargo handling equipment. They play a vital role in transmitting power and controlling the movement of various components, enabling the operation of vessels, offshore platforms, and port facilities.
These are just a few examples of the industries and applications where drive pulleys are commonly used. Their versatility and importance in power transmission and motion control make them indispensable components in a wide range of mechanical systems across different sectors.
editor by CX