ISUZU genuine ZX470-3 6WG1 Crankshaft belt pulley 1-12371444-3
Our Main products : cylinder block,cylinder head,crankshaft,camshaft,connecting rod,connecting rod bearing,valve,plunger,nozzle,exhaust valve,engine assy,feed pump,fan blade,gasket kit,glow plug/engine preheater,intake valve,liner,liner kit/rebuild kit,main bearing/crankshaft bearing,nozzle,nozzle piping,oil pump,piston,piston pin,piston ring,plunger,seat ,thrust bearing,valve guide,valve seat,valve seal,gasket full set ,water pump , turbocharger,genarator, starter,sensor…
Why choose our company?
HangZhou Marun Machinery Equipment Co., Ltd is located in HangZhou China,Our company
established in 2008, it’s parent company -HangZhou Qipeng Machinery Equipment Co,.Ltd. We are authorized agent of Isuzu,Yanmar and Mahle in China, agent of Isuzu since it founded in 1990 ,specialized in excavator engine spare parts ,engine assembly and construction machinery for 30 years.
About CHINAMFG :
As a largest, most varieties and professional,leading ISUZU agent in China, we offer a full range of genuine ISUZU engine accessories and complete engine.The business scope are as follows:
Besides , we also can supply parts for machines like SUMITOMO,CASE,KOBELCO ,MITSUBISHI,CUMMINS ,KAWASAKI and so on
About CHINAMFG :
As we all knows,if there were only two cars in the world, then one must use MAHLE spare parts.It’s products range cover construction machinery engine parts and auto engine parts,parts including:piston/cylinder/liner kit/valves/bearings/gasket kit/piston ring/filter .Apply to ISUZU,KOBELCO,CATER,KOMATSU,CUMMINS,MITSUBISHI,HINO,DEUTZ and so on .
1. We have profession knowledge about engine parts ,more than 20 years experience in engine parts.
2. We can offer new and used genuine parts, oem, good quality made in china parts to you.
3. The genuine parts will give weight,price when quotation.
4. Genuine stock pictures will send if you need .
5.All parts can check with part number,all parts can order follow part number.
6. Quick delivery time,will delivery the goods within 3 days.
7. Safe packing to protect the goods, such as wooden box, Iron sheet for our parts.
8. Small quantity can accept.
Q1:How long is the warranted time?
For natural broken, 3 months. Guarantee genuine parts.
Q2: What’s payment you can accept?
T/T, WESTERN UNION, CHINESE BANK,
Q3: What’s package? Can you give me the package according my requirement?
Yes, Original packing or Neutral packing with wooden box or carton
Q4: How about the lead time?
1) Stock available: 1-3days.
2) Out of stock: It’s according to your quantity, and we have cooperated with factory.
We will let you know when we quote.
Q5: What’s the shipping way you can offer?
1) Big order: By sea or by air.(It can reduce the costs)
2) Small order: DHL, TNT, UPS, FEDEX, EMS,
Q6: Whta’s the terms of the transaction?
EXW, FCA, FAS, FOB, C&F, CIF, CPT, CIP, DAF, DES,DDP.
Q7: Do you accept small order?
Yes, small order can accept.
Q8: What’s brand you can offer in your company?
1) OEM, 100% GENUINE PARTS, COPY(Made in China)
2) GENUINE PARTS.
We are seeking the chances to meet all the friends both from at home and abroad for the CHINAMFG cooperation.
We sincerely hope to have long-term cooperation with all of you on the bases of mutual benefit and common development.
How are belt pulleys employed in agricultural machinery and equipment?
Belt pulleys play a crucial role in agricultural machinery and equipment, contributing to various functions and operations in the agricultural industry. They are used in a wide range of applications, from power transmission and driving different agricultural implements to controlling the speed and functionality of various systems. Here’s a detailed explanation of how belt pulleys are employed in agricultural machinery and equipment:
1. Power Transmission: Belt pulleys are extensively used for power transmission in agricultural machinery. They serve as the driving force to transfer power from the tractor’s power take-off (PTO) to different agricultural implements. The PTO pulley, connected to the tractor’s PTO shaft, drives the belt, which, in turn, drives the pulleys on the implements, such as mowers, balers, harvesters, and seeders. This power transmission enables the implements to perform their specific functions effectively.
2. Crop Harvesting and Processing: Belt pulleys are employed in various agricultural machinery involved in crop harvesting and processing. For example, in combine harvesters, belt pulleys are used to drive the cutting mechanism, threshing drum, and grain conveyors. The rotation of the pulleys enables the harvesting and separation of crops from the fields. In processing equipment like grain elevators and conveyors, belt pulleys facilitate the movement of harvested crops for storage or further processing.
3. Irrigation Systems: Belt pulleys are utilized in irrigation systems in agriculture. In irrigation pumps, belt pulleys connect the pump’s drive shaft to the power source, such as an electric motor or a tractor’s PTO. The rotation of the pulleys drives the pump, which boosts water pressure and facilitates irrigation by distributing water to crops through sprinklers, drip lines, or other irrigation methods.
4. Feed and Forage Processing: Belt pulleys are employed in machinery used for feed and forage processing in the agricultural industry. For instance, in feed mixers, belt pulleys drive the mixing auger or paddle mechanism, ensuring thorough blending of different feed ingredients. In forage choppers or silage harvesters, belt pulleys drive the cutting mechanism and the feed rollers, enabling the efficient harvesting and chopping of forage crops.
5. Livestock Equipment: Belt pulleys are used in various livestock equipment and machinery. In milking machines, belt pulleys drive the vacuum pump, creating suction for milking cows. Conveyor systems for livestock feed or manure management also employ belt pulleys to transport feed or handle manure efficiently. Additionally, in barn ventilation systems, belt pulleys drive the fans, facilitating air circulation and maintaining optimal environmental conditions for livestock.
6. Speed Control and Functionality: Belt pulleys are utilized to control the speed and functionality of different agricultural machinery. By using pulleys of varying sizes or adjusting the pulley arrangement, the speed of the driven implements or systems can be modified to suit specific agricultural operations. This allows for customization and adaptability in tasks such as soil cultivation, planting, spraying, and material handling.
7. Custom Applications: Belt pulleys are also employed in custom applications in agriculture, depending on specific requirements. Farmers and equipment manufacturers may design and incorporate belt pulleys in unique ways to drive specialized equipment, such as conveyor systems, grain cleaners, hay baling systems, or other agricultural machinery tailored to their specific needs.
In summary, belt pulleys have diverse applications in agricultural machinery and equipment. From power transmission and driving agricultural implements to controlling speed, facilitating crop harvesting and processing, supporting irrigation systems, and enabling functionality in various equipment, belt pulleys play a vital role in optimizing agricultural operations and enhancing productivity in the agricultural industry.
How do belt pulleys handle variations in load capacity and speed?
Belt pulleys are designed to handle variations in load capacity and speed by providing flexibility and adjustability in power transmission systems. They offer several mechanisms to accommodate changes in load and speed requirements. Here’s a detailed explanation of how belt pulleys handle variations in load capacity and speed:
1. Load Capacity: Belt pulleys can handle variations in load capacity through the selection of appropriate belt materials, pulley sizes, and belt tension. When the load increases, the belt tension can be adjusted to ensure proper power transmission. By increasing the tension, the grip between the belt and pulley increases, allowing for the transfer of higher loads. Belt materials with higher tensile strength and load-bearing capacity can also be chosen to handle heavier loads.
2. Speed Variation: Belt pulleys offer the ability to handle variations in speed through different mechanisms:
a. Fixed Speed Ratios: In applications where a fixed speed ratio is required, belt pulleys of specific sizes are selected to achieve the desired speed ratio. By choosing pulleys with different diameters or numbers of grooves, the speed of the driven pulley can be adjusted relative to the driving pulley, resulting in the desired speed variation.
b. Variable Speed Pulleys: Variable speed pulleys, also known as adjustable or variable pitch pulleys, enable continuous speed control. These pulleys feature movable pulley halves or arms that change the distance between the grooves. By adjusting the position of the movable pulley, the effective diameter of the pulley changes, altering the speed ratio. This allows for stepless speed variation within a defined range, providing flexibility in adjusting the speed of the driven system.
c. Step Pulleys: Step pulleys have multiple grooves of different diameters on the same pulley. By changing the belt position between these grooves, the speed ratio can be adjusted. Step pulleys provide a range of predetermined speeds by selecting the appropriate groove, allowing for different speed settings suitable for various operations.
d. Motor and Pulley Size Selection: By selecting motors and pulleys of different sizes or using different combinations of belt pulleys, the speed of the driven system can be adjusted. This is commonly seen in applications where multiple speed options are required, such as in drill presses or lathes, where a range of speeds is needed for different cutting operations.
Overall, belt pulleys handle variations in load capacity and speed by offering flexibility in belt tension, selecting appropriate pulley sizes and materials, utilizing variable speed pulleys, employing step pulleys, and choosing motor and pulley combinations to achieve the desired speed ratios. These mechanisms allow for efficient power transmission in a wide range of applications with varying load and speed requirements.
Can you explain the different types of belt pulleys and their applications?
There are several different types of belt pulleys, each designed for specific applications and requirements. The choice of pulley type depends on factors such as the power transmission needs, speed control requirements, space limitations, and the type of belt or rope used. Here’s an overview of some common types of belt pulleys and their applications:
1. V-Belt Pulleys: V-belt pulleys are one of the most widely used types of pulleys. They have a trapezoidal groove profile and are designed to accommodate V-belts, which have a corresponding cross-sectional shape. V-belt pulleys are commonly used in applications that require high torque transmission, such as in industrial machinery, automotive engines, and HVAC systems.
2. Flat Belt Pulleys: Flat belt pulleys have a flat or slightly crowned surface without any grooves. They are used with flat belts, which have a rectangular cross-section. Flat belt pulleys are suitable for applications that require high-speed power transmission, such as in textile machines, printing presses, and conveyor systems.
3. Timing Belt Pulleys: Timing belt pulleys, also known as synchronous pulleys, have teeth or grooves that mesh with the teeth of a timing belt. This design provides precise and synchronous power transmission, making them suitable for applications that require accurate positioning and timing, such as in robotics, CNC machines, and automotive engines.
4. Variable Speed Pulleys: Variable speed pulleys, also called adjustable or variable pitch pulleys, allow for continuous speed control by adjusting the effective diameter of the pulley. They feature movable pulley halves or arms that change the distance between the grooves, altering the speed ratio. Variable speed pulleys are used in applications where adjustable speed control is required, such as in machinery with variable loads or in variable speed drives.
5. Step Pulleys: Step pulleys have multiple grooves of different diameters arranged on the same pulley. By changing the belt position between these different grooves, the speed ratio can be adjusted. Step pulleys are commonly used in machines such as drill presses, lathes, and milling machines, where a range of predetermined speeds is required for different operations.
6. Idler Pulleys: Idler pulleys are not directly involved in power transmission but are used to redirect and tension the belt. They help maintain proper belt tension, improve belt wrap around the pulleys, and assist in achieving the desired belt path. Idler pulleys are commonly used in automotive engines, HVAC systems, and other belt-driven systems.
7. Clutch Pulleys: Clutch pulleys are specialized pulleys that incorporate a clutch mechanism. They allow for on-demand engagement and disengagement of the pulley from the driven shaft. Clutch pulleys are commonly used in automotive applications, such as in alternators, where they enable efficient power generation while reducing drag during idle or deceleration.
It’s important to note that these are just a few examples of belt pulley types, and there may be other specialized designs based on specific application requirements. The selection of the appropriate belt pulley type depends on factors such as the power transmission needs, speed control requirements, load capacity, and the type of belt or rope used.
In summary, different types of belt pulleys, such as V-belt pulleys, flat belt pulleys, timing belt pulleys, variable speed pulleys, step pulleys, idler pulleys, and clutch pulleys, are designed for specific applications and requirements. Understanding the characteristics and applications of these pulley types allows for the proper selection and utilization of belt pulleys in various mechanical systems.
editor by CX